Up to 100% exemption on the payroll tax, for a 3 to 5 years period, based on the project.
30% Water Discount on Consumption: For this incentive to take place, the company must use an in-house water treatment plant to recycle and reuse water within the facility, the 30% water discount goes on your monthly bill.
20% Exemption in water connection fees: The company may receive up to a 20% exemption in the connection fee to the water and sewer system, based on the characteristics of the project and the Law's terms.
Human Resources: The State will guarantee:
- Availability of talented workforce.
- A stable and union-free work environment.
- Full support in creating linkage programs with local, state, and national universities, technical and vocational schools.
- Working together with the industry within Baja California, in order to adapt the curricula to your industry needs.
- Assistance in recruiting personnel through the State Secretariat of Labor in collaboration with the National Employment Service.
Government Support: The State of Baja California guarantees:
- A fast-track process with all type of procedures in the three Government levels.
- A fast-track process for construction permits and acquisition.
Supply Chain Development: The State will guarantee:
- Two annual events for supplier development programs.
- Organize workshops abroad for potential supplying companies that might be interested in establishing operations in the region.
- A guaranteed incentive package for foreign and local suppliers.