Mayor competitividad industrial
Baja California is the 1st place in Mexico with 916 foreign manufacturing companies (IMMEX).
This represents 308,150 industrial jobs.
Percentage of IMMEX Companies Creation by State
Top Industrial Competitiveness
|Monthly unemployement rate* (%)||2.5||2.7||0.2||3.6|
|Manufacturing production growth* (%)||22.8||14.1||-8.7||16.4|
|Exports growth* (%)||-3.2||6.2||9.4||12.9|
|Foreign and domestic direct investment (Mill. USD)||2,536||1,100(June)|
In 2014 Baja's exports represented $40 B. USD, the second largest rate nationwide.
Baja's exports repreented 10.6% of all the goods exported in the country.
Population Distribution by City
|Playas de Rosarito||108,935||3.0%|
- 3.6 millon total population.
- Young Population: The average age of Baja California's population is 26 years old
- Tijuana and Mexicali within the 10 largest cities in Mexico.
- Mexico total population: 112,336,538.
- Non-union environment.
- More than 60% of the State's budget invested in education.
- Linkage Programs Leaders and National Pioneers.
- Hard working, skillful and competitive labor cost.
High Skilled And Stable Human Resources
- Top private and state universities with international standards.
- 51 Universities in Baja California.
- Total under graduates: 90,455
- Engineering students: 22,609